We’re excited to be offering a weekly in-person class in Sag Harbor, NY. The class begins February 1 and runs for 10 weeks on Wednesdays from 7-8:30pm. There is a free demo class Wednesday, January 18th from 7-8pm. Registration and more information is here.
Give the gift of language!!!
An Express Fluency gift certificate is a great option for a gift this holiday season. Options include $100 or $225 (the cost of a 12-week class) or you can email us for a custom amount.
Ready to learn a new language in 2022?
It is also possible to purchase a recordings/readings only option for just $100.
We also now have gift certificates if you’d like to treat a family member or friend to the gift of language!
This year I found myself back in the classroom, teaching children ages 2-middle school. Now that school has closed due to Covid-19 I am teaching remotely with a combination of live Zoom classes and sharing videos with students on the days we don’t have class. I started a playlist of those videos to share with other language teachers and learners.
I haven’t shared this one with my school students… but you might enjoy it!
Here’s one for the little ones;
Subscribe to our channel to see new videos as I make them!
We are happy to be partnering with the University of the Pacific to offer teachers a way to get PD credits for enrolling in our classes and trainings. The credit is handled directly through the University. They charge $62 and require a 3-page refection paper per credit.
You can choose from the following courses:
- P EDU 9000: Practicum for Development of Instructional Activities (1-3)
- P EDU 9001: Developing New Learning Activities Practicum (1-3)
- P EDU 9002: Developing Hands-On Activities to Enhance Learning Strategies (1-3)
- P EDU 9003: Learning Activities and Environment Practicum (1-3)
- P EDU 9004: New Curriculum Idea/Materials Development Practicum (1-3)
- P EDU 9005: Developing Learning Activities Through Hands-On Learning (1-3)
- P EDU 9006: Curriculum Development Through Special Projects(1-3)
- P EDU 9007: Curriculum Enhancement Through Special Projects (1-3)
- P EDU 9008: Developing New Ideas in Education Practicum (1-3)
- P EDU 9009: Activities to Accelerate Learning (1-3)
- P EDU 9010: Curriculum Enrichment Activities (1-3)
- P EDU 9011: Creative Projects for the Classroom (1-3)
- P EDU 9012: Teaching Objectives with Hands-On Activities (1-3)
- P EDU 9013: Hands-On Activities to Strengthen Learning (1-3)
- P EDU 9014: Creating Practical Strategies and Ideas (1-3)
- P EDU 9289: Focus with Topics to Accelerate Learning (1-6)
- P EDU 9401: Developing Motivating Instructional Projects (1-3)
- P EDU 9085: Enhancing Curriculum with Learning Activities (1-3)
- P EDU 9087: Expanding Today’s Curriculum with Teacher Made Activities (1-3)
- P EDU 9199: Multi-Sensory Activities & Development (1-3)
- P EDU 9088: Adapting Curriculum Through Teacher-made Projects/Activities (1-3)
- P EDU 9467: Language Arts Creativity Practicum (1-3)